To support the managing director and some of the associates, we are currently looking for a
PERSONAL ASSISTANT (m/f) - parttime
A hands-on all-rounder with organizational talent and maturity
What we are looking for
As a personal assistant at Paquay & Assocites, it is your personal mission to support the managing director so he can dedicate himself for 200% to his clients and projects. Your primary duties are:
- You take on all practical organization on a professional level, and to a certain extent on a private level. This includes, but is not limited to:
- management of professional and personal agenda,
- preparation and updating of the planning,
- preparation of workshops and events (venue, catering, hand-out, ...)
- communication with customers and suppliers and preparing invoicing and payments (including management of the KMO Portefeuille).
- From a well-organized database, you also support the managing director in the substantive elaboration of letters, quotations, workshop materials, key notes and so forth.
- You also take care of targeted marketing campaigns and you manage administrative or organizational ad hoc projects.
Your support will be needed every day of the week, but we currently consider this to be a half-time job. Specific hours can be determined in mutual agreement, tailored flexibly to your personal situation.
Who you are
- You act and think at university level (Master), or equivalent through experience.
- You already have about 10 years of experience as a personal assistant at higher management level, preferably in a fast growing company.
- You feel at home in dealing with entrepreneurs.
- You are a down to earth and hands-on person.
- You are highly proficient in Dutch and English (both spoken and written). All other additional languages are a clear advantage.
- You have excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook…).
- You live in the wider area of Oudsbergen (Opglabbeek).
Who we are
Paquay & Associates - located in Oudsbergen (Opglabbeek) - is a small and high-quality consulting practice with experienced specialists from various business disciplines. We support promising companies to grow into market-defining organizations. Tailored to each client, we guide CEOs and other top executives to make successful transitions at key hinge moments in the growth of their business. Through a mix of consulting, workshops and coaching, we help our clients to:
- Develop an appropriate business model for sustainable and profitable growth.
- Determine their market potential.
- Develop a decision-driven organization.
Our clients are guaranteed to build on our extensive experience with growth companies, a critical, external view and our undivided attention.
We offer you
- A versatile and challenging position.
- In a dynamic and passionate environment.
- Great colleagues.
- A lot of independence.
- The freedom to determine your hours in mutual agreement.
- A permanent employment contract.
- A competitive salary.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you interested in this challenge? Please send your resume to Philippe Lalieu: firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive feedback on your application as soon as possible.